The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer playing soccer

Not much going here with our adopion to get Mia. Just alot of waiting, which I am getting good at. I am going to take some online studies to learn more about adoption. I am also learning more about Mia's country. Trying to stay motivated and not getting discouraged.

So we have been focused on Summer getting into kindergarden. So she passed the test and now on to kindergarden at FACS. We are so proud of her. We kept her out of pre-k to save for our adoption. I am glad we did. It really helped us and I had one more year to spend with my sweet little girl before she goes to school. Man, she is going up fast!! I kind of miss her little ways. Like snuggling on the couch for hours, now it is just for a minute.

I have been wanting to put some of Summer's soccer pictures on the blog, just haven't had time. So here are some pictures of her at soccer. Summer wears some cute sport glasses while she plays sports. She has gotten used to them. Isn't she just cute??
Summer with her grandparents!!!
I am trying to download the other pictures, but it isn't working. I HATE my computer!!! I need a new one. I just hate to spend the money for it. I might have to breakdown and get one soon. Oh well, it is not working. Summer is in here wanting me to go play with her. So I need to get off the computer and go outside. Summer is now playing T-Ball and I will post some of those pictures soon. I will do it with my iphone. I know it is working fine. Got to go. Keep praying for us and that we will get Mia here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be discouraged! I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in his word I put my hope. - Psalm 130:5

    ReplyDelete