The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Didn't pass court!

Well, we didn't pass court on April 17, 2012. The letter that they needed just wasn't there in time. So we wait. They are translating it today and hopefully will have it ready for court on April 26, 2012. It could be sooner! I am praying for sooner. The sooner we pass court, the sooner we can be on our Embassy trip to bring Connor home. I am so ready for that day to come. I am so ready to be a family of four!!!!

I received the sweetest video of Connor today playing with a little girl at his orphanage. They both were walking around trying to kick the balls. They both have been there for way too long! When we were there I was able to play with this little girl and take some pictures of her for her mommy. She is such a funny little girl. I can't wait to see her home with her forever family. Just like I can't wait to have Connor back in my arms again!!

Another family that was at the guesthouse with us took some pictures of Connor for us - which I can't post yet until we pass court. She also took a picture of us at the Golf Club as a family of three waiting for Connor to join us. We can't wait for that day to come!!




Please keep us in your prayers-that we will be able to stand the wait until we are able to go back to Ethiopia to bring our little boy home to his forever family!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment