The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer's Halloween

Summer, Mommy, and Aunt Kathza went to Hope's Fall Fest and it was so much fun!!!!!! Man, I love our church. There is always so much to do for the kids and for us. Here are a few pictures of our night at Hope.
Starting our night at Hope.



Where is Summer??


Summer going down the slide



Summer getting her face painted



We had so much fun at the Hope Fun Fest!! We plan on going every year. I can't wait until Summer has a little brother to go with her. They will have a blast.

We all had a fun Halloween. Summer dressed up as a kind witch.



Summer and Mommy ready for Halloween.



Summer and Daddy ready for Halloween.


We all went to my mom's house and then to Mark's parents house to go trick or treating. It was so much fun!!! Summer got so much candy. It should last her the whole year!!!!

Summer carved her first pumpkin with the help of her daddy. However, she didn't want much help.

It is a little slimy and gooey!


So scary!!!!


We had so much fun as a family, just being together.

My weekend was almost ruined by my dad going off on me for adopting from Ethiopia. He just doesn't get it. This is something that Mark and I are excited about! He is going to have to try to get along with the idea and be polite about it. It is only going to hurt himself. Mark told me not to get too worked up over it. So I am trying not too. It just hurts that my dad doesn't support me and our decision to adopt. Please pray for him and that he will have his heart changed.

We are still waiting on our social worker to complete the update on our home study. Hopefully, she will have this done by the end of this week. Then all we have to do is wait on the I-600 approval to come so we can send our dossier off to Ethiopia.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment