The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Some Good News

Mark and I received some good news tonight from our social worker. Our social worker got an email from the Bethany International in Ethiopia that our Dossier has been translated, authenticated, and registered with MOWA!! Yea!!! Our Dossier has been over in Ethiopia for a month and it is finally done. Now we continue to wait... Sigh...

It was great news to hear tonight. I want to thank the Lord for this to be possible. I want to thank Him for being with me during this time and giving me some sort of patience while we were waiting to hear about our Dossier. There is NO way I could go through this without the Lord helping me. I am excited for another milestone to finally be accomplished. However, I can only imagine how I will be once we receive our referral!! I can't wait to find out!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - see you heard without having to go send an email. this is great news - MOWA has it - yeah

    ReplyDelete