The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Friday, May 6, 2011

A day with Summer

Today Summer had a field day at FACS. I had to work last night, but I got there around 10:00 this morning and she was so excited to see me!! She came running up to me and gave me a big hug!!! I am happy that I was able to make it.




Then we went to chick-fil-a for lunch. We had a great early Mother's Day lunch and time together!! I just love my little girl!!
This is going to be another Mother's Day without a referral of our little boy. So I am happy and have some sadness going on during this Mother's Day, but God has a plan. One of God's promises is in Lamentations 3:25-
" Waiting for God's timing brings great rewards." So this is what I am leaning on at this moment. I can still be sad, happy and frustrated about our journey as long as I wait for God to act. I just pray it will happen soon. I can't wait to become a mommy again this time to a little boy named Connor.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment