The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2nd Day Of Camping

What a day!!!! We woke up at 6:00. Ate some breakfest then headed to fish. Mark and I both had a fish but couldn't keep it on. Oh well, maybe later.

Then we went on a three hour hiking trip to go to Indian Rock House. It was so neat to see how big something can be. We went inside of it and walked around. Here are some pictures of it.









We had alot if fun hiking.
Summer did really good and didn't camplain too much about be tired.









She is getting so big!!! I am so proud of her for doing so good. I wish Mia was here with us. Summer talked about her all day long saying how much fun she will have once she gets here. We just pray each day and wait!!!

Here we are seeing a waterfall!! The water is so cold!!!









After the hike we went to the river and played in the water and layed out for a bit. It was a great day camping. Then after dinner we drove to Flippin to get ice cream. I can't wait to see what we are going to do tomorrow. I love being with my family. Sometimes it is hard, but it is so worth it.

Us at the river playing in the sand.





BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment