The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer lost Her First Tooth

This past week Summer lost her first tooth. We went camping and when we got back home she lost her tooth. She is so cute. Here is a picture.


Her picture is a little close up, so people could see she is missing a tooth!!!

I can't wait until we get Mia.
Summer is going to be a great sister and I think she will help too. At times she might want everything that Mia has, but it won't last too long. She just wants a sister or brother to play with and to get into trouble with. I hope it doesn't take too much longer. I want another child too. I can't wait to see her face, to hold her for the first time, and to give her a kiss. I am soo ready, but it is up to God for when we are ready. Keep praying for us and our referral.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment