The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fence

Doing the fence a little at a time!! Wish it was over with!!



Summer playing in the pool while we are hard at work doing the fence!! I wish Mia was here to enjoy the pool with Summer!!! I can feel it I won't be long now!!!


I am so thankful for what all God has given me. I was thinking about doing a domestic adoption while we wait on Mia. I don't think it is going to happen though. My Sw said it would be another 17,000 I just can't see us spending that much money right now. Maybe later on. I have been talking to someone who has done this and it worked out for them. He couldn't believe they wanted us to spend that much while we are already doing another adoption with them. So we WAIT on Mia to get here is going to be the best for us and our family right now!!! Keep praying for us and that we will get a referral soon!! God has the child that He wants us to have. Sometimes I think the devil uses us to doubt God and His plans for our lives!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment