The McDade Family

My photo
Hi! Our names are Shannon, Mark and Summer McDade. We are a family of three wanting to expand our family through adoption. We were planning to adopt from Taiwan, but the wait has helped us change countries to Ethiopia. God has a purpose foreverything and we are going to stay faithful and follow Him.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer's T-Ball

Today we had Summer's last T-ball game at Hope Church. She did so good today. I am so glad Summer likes to play sports at Hope. She has made some friends while playing at Hope. I am so glad we go to a church where we all can get envolved. Another reason why we like Hope so much is that there is alot of people who have adopted from all over. I have met some of them and they have given me lots of encouragement and advice on adoption. We just want Mia home with us. I am so thankful that God has sent people into my life that wants to love God with all their hearts.

Matthew 22:37-" Love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and with all your mind."

That is how I want to live my life. I want to be a servant to Him and to others who are watching. Yes, people are watching. I want to do whatever pleases Him and only Him.

Summer getting ready to bat. She is #1!!


Summer batting. Hit it to the fence!!!


Catching a grounder before the game.


Summer after getting her medal.



After the game we came home to work on our fence. Nana and Pockey Dey came over to help us. Here is a cute picture of Summer and Nana.


Well, that was our day. We are staying busy while we wait on Mia to get here. Maybe our wait will fly by and we will get a referral soon. Please keep us in your prayers and pray for ALL who are adopting.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment